Sign a confidentiality agreement for customer information, keep confidential samples separately, do not display them in the sample room, and do not send pictures to other customers or publish them on the Internet.
The source manufacturer, only acrylic products in 19 years
More than 400 new products are launched a year
More than 80 sets of equipment, advanced and complete, all processes are completed by themselves
Free design drawings
Support third-party audit
100% after-sale repair and replacement
More than 15 years of technical workers in acrylic proofing production
With 6,000 square meters of self-built workshops, the scale is large
Our factory specializes in only acrylic products, other accessories need to be purchased
What are the safety features of the acrylic products produced by our company?
Safe and not scratching hands; the material is safe, non-toxic, and tasteless; no burrs, no sharp corners; not easy to break.
3-7 days for samples, 20-35 days for bulk
Yes, minimum 100 pieces
Raw material quality inspection; production quality inspection (pre-production confirmation of samples, random inspection of each process during production, and re-inspection of the whole when the finished product is packaged), 100% full inspection of the product.
Problem 1: There are loose screws in the cosmetic storage box
Solution: Each subsequent screw is fixed with a little electronic glue to prevent it from loosening again.
Problem 2: The grooved part at the bottom of the album will scratch your hands slightly.
Solution: Follow-up treatment with fire throwing technology to make it smooth and not scratch your hands.
1. Each product has drawings and production orders
2. According to the product batch, find various report forms for quality inspection
3. Each batch of products will produce one more sample and keep it as a sample
One: Quality Target
1. The qualified rate of one-time product inspection is 98%
2. Customer satisfaction rate above 95%
3. Customer complaint handling rate is 100%
Two: A quality management program
1. Daily IQC feed report
2. The first product inspection and confirmation
3. Inspection of machinery and equipment
4. Sampling AQC Checklist
5. Production process quality record sheet
6. Finished product packaging inspection form
7. Unqualified record form (correction, improvement)
8. Customer complaint form (improvement, improvement)
9. Monthly production quality summary table