Features and applications of acrylic products
The characteristics of acrylic products:
1. Affected by its own advantages, acrylic itself has the advantages of easy texture, low price, and easy molding. And there are various molding methods, such as the most commonly used casting, injection molding, machining, thermoforming, etc., and it can be mass-produced according to the molding method, formed, model processing, and reduced manufacturing costs. It is applied to the processing of instrument parts. Automobile lights, optical lenses, etc.;
2. Acrylic has unparalleled high brightness, good toughness, and is not easy to be damaged; it has strong repairability and is called a new material that can manufacture sanitary ware after ceramics. Sanitary ware made of acrylic has many characteristics such as easy rubbing and soft texture.
1. Advertising application: Acrylic light boxes, signboards, signs, acrylic display stands, etc. Needless to say, all door signs on the streets and alleys or signs in large public places are replaced by acrylic products;
2. Construction and transportation applications: shop windows, soundproof doors and windows, lighting hoods, telephone booths, trains, cars and other vehicle doors and windows, etc.;
3. Medical applications: baby incubators, various surgical medical appliances, civilian
products: sanitary facilities, handicrafts, cosmetics, brackets, aquariums, etc.;
4. Industrial application: instrument surface plate and protective cover, etc.;
5. Lighting applications: fluorescent lamps, chandeliers, street lampshades, etc.